Service Request

More Pages

Welcome to the Street Division Service Request page.

If you are reporting an Emergency Situation or have difficulty completing the request, please contact the Police Department at 618-877-6111 and they will inform the appropriate personnel.

To create a service request for repairs or services on street related issues, please click on one of the following links to submit a Service Request Form online:

   • Curb and Gutter
   • Line of Sight Obstruction
   • Mowing
   • Pothole
   • Sewer General
   • Sewer Leak
   • Sewer Odor
   • Sewer Spill
   • Sidewalk Repair
   • Snow Plowing/Removal
   • Storm Drainage/Erosion
   • Street Improvements
   • Street Light Out - Please Call: 1-800-755-5000
   • Street Name Signs
   • Street Sweeping
   • Traffic Signals/Signs
   • Tree Service

If you would like to report that a street light is out in your neighborhood, we recommend that you report it directly to Ameren IP Electric Company, who owns and maintains all of the street lights throughout the City, by calling: 1-800-755-5000 or clicking on the link below, you can report a problem to Ameren directly.

Report a Problem to Ameren

To report a suspected violation of the City's Sanitary Ordinances or a breech of public health & safety, please click on the link below to file a complaint with the Sanitation Division: