Have a fun and safe Halloween! Follow these safety tips.
Trick or Treating hours are from 6 to 9 PM.
• Wear light colored clothing or reflective tape so you can easily be seen.
• Make sure your costume fits well.
• Wear face make-up instead of a mask.
• Trick-or-treat with friends. It is more fun and safer too!
• Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
• Carry a flashlight when your trick-or-treat in case it gets dark.
• Look both ways before crossing the street and always use crosswalks.
• Trick-or-treat in familiar neighborhoods.
• Visit homes with porch lights on which welcome you.
• When trick-or-treating with friends, tell mom and dad your route.
• Bring your treats home and do not eat anything until your parents have checked it.
• If any treats look suspicious, have your parents call the police.