In order to work for the City of Granite City, you must either live within the Corporate City Limits of Granite City, or you must be willing and able to move to a location in the City within 90 days.
To apply, you may pick up an application in the Mayor’s office, which is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall, 2000 Edison Avenue or you may download an application form. To apply with either the Police or Fire Department, you must pick up an application from each respective department.
Currently Accepting Applications:
Economic Development Director (EDD)
- See the job description found by clicking here for an explanation of what the City and the Mayor are looking for from interested individuals.
- This job posting is effective from Wednesday, October 17, 2018 through Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
- After 10/31, resumes might not be accepted.
- Please forward the following to the Mayor's Office at City Hall, 2000 Edison Ave., Granite City, IL 62040 , or via email to email@example.com :
- Your Professional Resume
- A copy of the EDD Job Description (see 1st bullet above, in this job posting)
- A completed, standard City of Granite City Job Application Form (second paragraph, top of this web page).